zeldahd1

Yesterday, Ghost 250 sparked a question in my mind when he said, “sometimes I feel like I’m missing out when it comes to Halo. All i ever hear is how great Halo is.” That caused my to think. Many gamers are diehard fanboys; whether that be PS3 or Xbox 360, they simply refuse to touch the competitor’s console. But do gamers miss out on a great portion of gaming simply because they refuse to be diverse?

I, for one, will play on any console, but some choose to only game on Xbox, PlayStation or Nintendo, hence missing great games like Halo, Uncharted, and Zelda.

Are there games you’d have loved to play but simply couldn’t because you are a fanboy? Let’s talk. Do it here: The Official Games Thirst Confessions.

11 Comments on "Thirsty Conversations: Did You Miss Great Games Because They’re Not On The Console You Own?"

1. narwall14 October 16, 2012 at 9:23 am -

it not because im a fan boy it is because i don’t have the money to get a ps3 right now

2. Ernice Gilbert October 16, 2012 at 9:51 am -

I know that’s the case for some people, Narwall14, but there are some gamers who wouldn’t play PS3/360/Wii if you gave it to them for free.

3. TheGrimOfDeath October 16, 2012 at 10:09 am -

If you gave me a Xbox 360 for free I would take it from you immediately. I mean Gears of War, Halo, Alan Wake, Forza (Although Grand Turismo is pretty awesome), but that is pretty much it.

4. Ghost250 October 16, 2012 at 11:56 am -

well i really didn’t mean it in that sense. i just felt like i’m missing something because everyone says Halo is great but i just don’t understand whats so great about it though. I’ve played halo before and i don’t see what it is about that series that people hold it in such high regard. but as far as your question goes i guess i could say that i missed Resident Evil: Revelations. i had a 3ds at launch but i ended up selling it before the game came out. i refuse to buy another 3ds cause i feel this game will eventually come out on vita. when that will happen? who knows.

5. narwall14 October 16, 2012 at 12:09 pm -

if you gave me a xbox or ps3 i would take it run in a dark corner and hiss lol

6. SHADOWBOXER October 16, 2012 at 1:56 pm -

@ghost , depends on which halo game you played, first halo was one of the best fps of its time, and they even remastered it to give it a fresh new look. 2nd one was a lil bit better but the 3rd was epic. I would skip odst halo wars and go str8 to halo reach which is the best of all thr halo games. It would seem dull if you just played the 1rst three games since they are a bit dated, or even one or two of them. But give it a try, if I were to win you over to play halo, i would say try reach.

7. SHADOWBOXER October 16, 2012 at 2:00 pm -

And about this topic, just like ernice. I play on any console but based on what i see on this site most of the community are strictly ps3 fans maybe a tickle of xbox/ps3 fans. This is a really good topic.

8. Ghost250 October 16, 2012 at 2:24 pm -

@SHADOWBOXER played 3 & reach i didn’t like them at all.

9. SHADOWBOXER October 16, 2012 at 3:21 pm -

Well everyone is dif,

10. benzo October 16, 2012 at 10:37 pm -

I have both systems so I’m not missing out! I know, I’m an ass for pointing that out lol. But I also had to scrimp and save to get them, so I dont miss out! I got games in my blood!

11. Ernice Gilbert October 16, 2012 at 11:13 pm -

Bro I’m happy you pointed that out. Nothing’s wrong with that. And yeah, gaming is also in my genes!! Gaming is in all our genes!