New Assassin’s Creed May Be Released Next Year, Could Include Co-op

Assassin's Creed 3_

Ubisoft may release a new Assassin’s Creed game next year, one that could include co-op, as the firm’s been testing the waters through surveys on various topics.

Survey participants are asked to rate their interest in the “possibility for a friend to join the game in order to help me at any time during the solo mode”.

Amongst the many responses, you’d find: “Not interested”, “Nice to have” and “Must-have”.

The survey also asked how likely you are to buy the new game if it was to be released in 2013.

Thanks, TGL.

8 Comments on "New Assassin’s Creed May Be Released Next Year, Could Include Co-op"

1. Ghost250 November 29, 2012 at 3:07 pm -

sounds stupid. just another feature thats probably gonna be shoe-horned into AC.

2. benzo November 29, 2012 at 4:48 pm -

I’m really not happy about AC being an annual release. I think taking a little more time to work out the bugs in the new engine would serve everyone well. Now dont get me wrong,I’m enjoying AC3,but Ubisoft should take a small break. Circle the wagons and give us AC4 early 2014 for PS4 and nxtbox!!

3. linglingjr November 29, 2012 at 11:58 pm -

How about the fix the shitty pc version that doesnt even work..
    its optimized so badly even people with 4000 dollar PCs only get 20 fps in most the map locations…. I dont even know why I’m mad. Knowing it would be a crappy console port I PIRRRRAAAAAATE. Why would I support Ubisoft effing over PC owners?

4. nick November 30, 2012 at 4:30 am -

OH GOD NO!
    please ubisoft, NO co-op, and NO annualized releases!
    AC3 was enough of a kick in the balls, i want AC4 no earlier than 2015 and this time make it a hell of allot more like the previous AC games!

5. narwall14 November 30, 2012 at 11:57 am -

please add a co-op that would make me love this game sooo much and nick if you don’t want don’t use i guess

6. nick December 1, 2012 at 10:11 am -

its not as simple as dont use it.
    people dont want it because there worried it would screw up the gameplay, the missions would have to be created so differently to accommodate for it.

7. narwall14 December 1, 2012 at 2:11 pm -

well for years other gamers got their no co-op version now let us get our turn

8. Ernice Gilbert December 2, 2012 at 11:06 am -

I for one wouldn’t mind co-op. Don’t know why folks are complaining.