“Welcome to Nuketown 2025″ reveal trailer

Black Ops 2_MP

Call of Duty: Black Ops II gets a new trailer, showcasing the pre-order map, Nuketown 2025.Nuketown 2025 is a reimagining of the popular map from Black Ops, and is made available to all who purchase the game, which is slated for a November 13 release on PC, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3, with a Wii U release following on the console’s launch, on November 16.

Author: Christos Chatzisavvas View all posts by
Gaming lover, web developing graduate, founder and developer at Starblind Entertainment. Keep your eye out for news, reviews, previews and opinion articles, as well as game projects. Follow me on Twitter @CrashOkami.

13 Comments on "“Welcome to Nuketown 2025″ reveal trailer"

1. TheGrimOfDeath November 1, 2012 at 1:48 pm -

Also for a quick note to everyone, if you look at the very end of the video. You will see ACTIVISION in a 8-bit form, Dead Ops much?

2. linglingjr November 1, 2012 at 9:30 pm -

lol grimofdeath that was pretty obvious : D
    also this looks like more of the same… a new setting and time period everything gameplay wise still looks the same ohhh new setting, weapons, and killstreaks, the game mechanics are still exactly the same…..

3. rpatricky November 1, 2012 at 10:49 pm -

Thank you lingling.. Thank you. I agree 100%. It’s going to get super reviews because it’s COD.
    The thing I do like about black ops 1 and 2 is that it gives you a lot for your buck. Zombies (and the different styles in 2) along with the reg same old same old MP, and possibly dead ops again.

4. narwall14 November 2, 2012 at 1:01 am -

ling thats what ive been saying that but i get called a winning bitch for saying it

5. SHADOWBOXER November 2, 2012 at 1:22 am -

Cant wait for this!

6. TheGrimOfDeath November 2, 2012 at 3:00 am -

Actually narwall I call you a whining bitch because you bitch about the PS Vita. I know that the Nuketown 2025 is exactly the same as Nuketown and I really son’t care.

7. SHADOWBOXER November 2, 2012 at 3:52 am -

Bitches be crazzy

8. TheGrimOfDeath November 2, 2012 at 4:22 am -

^ Exactly.

9. Ernice Gilbert November 2, 2012 at 6:51 am -

Still don’t get why people give Treyarch flak for their Black Ops 2 effort. It looks like they’ve done a lot to advance the franchise, while keeping its core mechanics the same. I suspect that’s exactly what they need to do.
    There’s no need for radical change in the game’s mechanics – instead give us new features, an awesome solo campaign, and topnotch multiplayer and I’ll be satisfied.

10. linglingjr November 2, 2012 at 9:31 am -

i lold “bitches be crazy” and no I’m not descending on the evil developers and publishers for failing to change gameplay I’m wagging mah finger at them because they don’t want to.

11. narwall14 November 2, 2012 at 12:05 pm -

see what i mean?

12. ozzAR0th November 2, 2012 at 2:39 pm -

LOL Don’t get me started on Call of Duty, centre screen, press button, centre screen, push button, it’s as much of a game as banging your head against a wall.

13. Ernice Gilbert November 2, 2012 at 3:26 pm -

@Ozz: and name me another shooter that does it better….