Microsoft announced that Halo 4 will be getting its version of season pass, for post-release content. The War Games Map Pass gives you a 15 percent discount if you purchased all the upcoming maps individually.
The pass costs $24.99 (or 2,000 Microsoft Points) and gives you access to three War Games map packs as they become available. Additionally, purchasers receive two in-game helmets (‘Scanner’ and ‘Strider’) as well as a unique in-game emblem (‘Falcon’).
The Halo 4 War Games Map Pass is included as part of the Limited Edition Halo 4 game, Microsoft says.
Below are the War Games map details:
Crimson Map Pack (December release timeframe)
- Maps: Wreckage, Harvest, Shatter
- Description: Witness the chaos of a clash of civilizations in Wreckage, with its blend of claustrophobic spaces and dangerous exposures and venture into the human colony environs of Harvest, and explore a human foray on an alien moon in Shatter.
Majestic Map Pack (February release timeframe)
- Maps: Landfall, Monolith, Skyline
- Description: Landfall’s emphasis is on infantry battles against a glittering ocean on a distant world, while Monolith exposes you to the naked vacuum of space – and the firepower of opposing teams, and Skyline’s distinctly industrial feel provides new challenges in somewhat familiar, but occasionally confined spaces.
Castle Map Pack (April release timeframe)
- Maps: Daybreak, Outcast, Perdition
- Description: Daybreak is set in a military facility against the backdrop of an idyllic mountain range, while Outcast plunges you into the warrens, canyons and arches of an alien edifice, and Perdition takes players into the heart of an urban sprawl, with tactical speed and situational awareness its key features.
You Might Also Like