SOCOM 4 comes out in less than two weeks, and as the release date draws closer, Zipper Interactive’s unleashing more videos to get those on the fence off it and into GameStops across the U.S. and GAME stores all over Europe. Their latest effort (posted below the break) talks of the game’s story, and how real and authentic they tried to make it, with a huge emphasis on team work and a solo campaign that boasts a compelling story.
- PSN Back Online In The Caribbean (Update) (167)
- Weekend Quencher 10/08/10 – Columbus Play, Edition (77)
- Weekend Quencher 10/01/10 — Let’s Talk Microsoft, Edition (61)
- Weekend Quencher 09/03/10 – The Collectors And DLC Edition (56)
- Video Thirst: Modern Warfare 3 Gameplay Trailer Lands, Dropping Bombs All Over The Competition (48)