Capcom at Captivate released a new Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City. It’s below the break, including gameplay details.
Included in a fact sheet released by Capcom:
- Team based shooter set in the dark and sinister Resident Evil universe.
- Triple threat battle as zombies and B.o.w’s add to the action.
- Compete alone in Campaign mode as an umbrella Security Service member or in a four player co-op team battle.
- Rewrite the history of the raccoon City outbreak. revisit classic moments from Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 and watch events unfold from the perspective of the umbrella Security Service.
- Return of favorite RE enemies, iconic landmarks and characters, including Leon S. Kennedy who is on your hit list to eliminate.
- Competitive online multiplayer modes provide a unique gaming experience thanks to the three corner combat between the umbrella – - — Security Service, US Special Ops and threat of zombies and B.o.w’s.
It should release this winter for PS3 and Xbox 360.