Video Thirst: Sony Unveils Move Demo Disc Packed With Games – It Wins

by Ernice Gilbert on September 10th, 2010, under Hot, News, Sony

PS3 Move is but a few days away, and to make sure everyone on earth and in the heavens gets the message, the giant’s releasing a plethora of media.

On the heels of unveiling two new ads featuring the motion controller to go live in the UK next week, Sony’s released yet another vid. This time showing a Move demo disc and the content thereon.

It Wins.

The demos included on the disc can be found below:

Beat Sketcher

echochrome ii

EyePet

Kung Fu Rider

Sports Champions

Start the Party!

The Shoot

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11

Time Crisis: Razing Storm

Tumble

TV Superstars

Video Thirst:

In the vid, watch as the games listed above are given a quick run through, courtesy US PS Blog.

Watch why we think it wins.

Quench your thirst:

PlayStation Move will be available on September 19th in the US, with Europe seeing a September 17th release.

1. Fri, 10th Sep 2010 at 8:20 pm

I just pre-ordered mine today. I can’t wait. I think it will be fun.

2. Fri, 10th Sep 2010 at 8:28 pm

Ah nice, great decision. It will be fun.

3. Fri, 10th Sep 2010 at 8:56 pm

Cool vid, Sony’s really doing good these days

4. Sat, 11th Sep 2010 at 5:21 am

only one im partially interested in is time crisis.
    come on sony we want some real games, not this kid games crap!

5. Sat, 11th Sep 2010 at 5:25 am

The demo disk has some pretty appealing titles, especially for the casual, who, by the way, is Sony’s first target.

6. Sat, 11th Sep 2010 at 9:24 am

but the kids are not going to buy this, the kids A already have a wii and B parents probably wont buy this for their kids because there worried they could than get their hands on games like GOW3.
    2 family friends of ours wont buy ps3s for their kids for that exact reason, there parents bought them wiis because its a “family friendly” console and the ps3 is not.
    the sooner sony get that through their thick skulls the better!

7. Sat, 11th Sep 2010 at 9:34 am

They should start an ad campaign promoting the console as friendly

8. Sat, 11th Sep 2010 at 3:10 pm

I think that the playstation move will appeal to the kids who have grown out of the Wii stage and want something more. I think that group will move to the ps3.

9. Sat, 11th Sep 2010 at 3:20 pm

Indeed, I think ExclusivesMosty said the same thing in another thread elsewhere on the site.

10. Sat, 11th Sep 2010 at 7:19 pm

Yep, great minds think alike :)

11. Sat, 11th Sep 2010 at 7:22 pm

Hear that Nick? lol

12. Sun, 12th Sep 2010 at 8:10 am

im not saying kids wont want it, im saying parents wont let their kids get it.
    hell you have no idea the hell i went through to get my parents to let me buy a ps3 and i was freaking 21 at the time!
    parents look at the ps3 and they see games like GOW3, fear 2, fallout 3, they dont see the kids games like LBP or move thats why they dont want to get it for their kids because they dont want there kids playing those types of games.
    like i said i know heaps of people who are like that, hell my ex boss son is 17 he bought himself a ps3 he brought it home and his parents threw it in the bin!
    suffice to say, well, he was not happy!
    my parents would of done the same, if i did not argue with them 24 hours a day 7 days a week for months, if i had bought a ps3 and brang it home without telling them, well id probably be talking to you from the grave!

13. Sun, 12th Sep 2010 at 4:24 pm

LOL they would’ve killed you? Your parents are tough! But I see your point

14. Sun, 12th Sep 2010 at 6:56 pm

@Nick
    Are you from the US?
    I am wondering because it is a lot different in the US, at least where I live. I am in my gamestop every day and parents are buying their 10 year kids GTA 4, God of War, Heavy Rain and any bad M rated game you can think of. In fact, most of the time when I am in gamestop the guy working will be like this game has sex, drugs and extreme violence and language and the parents will just say, I don’t care. Most of the parents don’t know that kids games exist on the ps3 as well. Also, in japan the move will probably be really popular.

15. Sun, 12th Sep 2010 at 9:49 pm

Nick’s from Australia, where every video game with a M gets banned.

Just kidding, Nick ; )