According to Xbox front man Major Nelson, Microsoft has opened registrations in the U.S. in preparation for an “updated Xbox 360 disc format”.
The software giant’s looking for US-based participants for a public preview to help it prepare for an updated Xbox 360 disc format which will help “improve” its products.
Halo: Reach comes with the program so those who enlist will receive a copy for free amongst others gifts.
Visit the Microsoft Connected site if you’re interested, and sign in with the Windows Live ID that is connected to your Xbox Live Gamertag. Complete the survey and the site will provide program related updates and you will receive a mail once the selection process is completed.
– We’re looking for multiple thousands of participants, so your chances of making it in are good.
– This opportunity is open to Xbox LIVE Members in US region only.
– To avoid any problems, read the survey carefully and double check all the information you provide.
- While both Xbox LIVE Gold and Silver members can sign up, priority will be given to Gold members in the selection process.
- Due to disc distribution limitations, this beta it will be limited to residents of the United States only.