Weekend Quencher

by Ernice Gilbert on March 5th, 2010, under Other Stuff

What a long and busy week it was. PSN crashed the first day, then right after that fiasco, Activision and Infinity started a war so big it’ll change the Call of Duty Franchise forever.

On the bright side of things we saw amazing God of War III footage and honestly, it’s because of that I’m prepping myself this weekend for the inevitable release of the game by playing the collection.

What are you doing this weekend?

Like I said, I’ll be entirely engulfed with the God of War collection but apart from playing there’s a lot that needs to get done. We’re doing a major overhaul of our living room tomorrow and I’m actually looking forward to it; I just love turning stuff around – giving the house a different look. As long as the PS3 and Xbox 360 is visible, I’m good to go.

But that’s about it, practice on Saturday, Church on Sunday and then Monday rolls in.

Share with friends:
  • N4G
  • MySpace
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Netvibes
  • RSS
  • del.icio.us

1. Sat, 6th Mar 2010 at 1:50 am

I’m going outside as it will be lovely.

That and Darksiders, Endless Ocean 2, and the Monster Hunter 3 demo!

• Sat, 6th Mar 2010 at 5:15 am

Good times : )

2. Sat, 6th Mar 2010 at 11:10 am

i just finished my exams so i’m going to sleep for most of the weekend and maybe play some modern warfare 2

• Sat, 6th Mar 2010 at 2:56 pm

Good for you. Hope you passed them all Schme!

3. Sat, 6th Mar 2010 at 11:48 pm

I did a left turn and got Bad company 2 instead Me2 and Bioshock 2. Start playing later today or early tomorrow.

• Sat, 6th Mar 2010 at 11:58 pm

Hope you enjoy it Shadow, an awesome game in truth.

4. Sun, 7th Mar 2010 at 4:16 am

Well, Friday night, my wife and I went to see Alice in Wonderland. We both enjoyed it.

Today, we went out to run some errands, and while we were out I picked up the Monster Hunter 3 demo for the Wii.

My wife played Rabbids Go Home for a good while tonight, and I joined in for a few levels helping collect items along the way.

Tomorrow church, then probably starting to prepare two school projects.

• Sun, 7th Mar 2010 at 4:44 am

Excellent Coffee. Missed you there for a day or two, don’t stay away that long!

DL will be back this week, his PC broke and has ordered a new one.

Man you have the best wife in the world – she plays dude lol.

That’s awesome.

Anyway, hope all goes well with the school projects and be sure to enjoy Church.

I love all you people; you make Games Thirst fun. Serious fun ; )

Enjoy the weekend folks!