What do we really know about Dragonball? Is everything just how they show us? Four Super Saiyan forms? Nah, let’s see.
Everyone knows about the GT Series. Here we have the Super Saiyan 4 revealed. Goku and Vegeta, they both achieved the final form and through the Fusion Dance they created or better, they became, the strongest form of GT Series.
Here you have Goku and Vegeta. And here you are, the Fusion Dance and the result, Gogeta Super Saiyan 4.
A little information about the SS4 form:
In this form almost everything changes dramatically. His voice is deeper, he is taller and his muscles become bigger. His clothes change a lot, they reselmbe the ones he used to wear as a kid.
When Goku first transforms into a Super Saiyan 3, there is a vision in his mind of him transforming from a Great Ape, to a more monkey-like Saiyan, to his adult form, and finally into a baby. The monkey-like form bears a large resemblance to Super Saiyan 4.
A little something something.
In the last movie, Battle of Gods, Goku achieves the ultimate form, Super Saiyan God.
When in this form, the Saiyan’s basic overall appearance remains unchanged with the exception of some slight differences. The skin-tone becomes more tan. The hair lifts up slightly and a obtains a reddish-purple coloring. The Saiyan’s eyes grow, becoming sharper and the irises become red. The overall body structure appears to have become thinner and slightly taller. The aura becomes more explosive and flame-like in appearance.
Of course, if you need more specific information you can ask me. That’s all, in general, that you should know.
But i won’t end it like that. Here’s some very interesting information:
Did you know?
- Namekians grow and age much faster than Humans or Saiyans, seeing as how Piccolo was already nearly full-grown by the age of 3. Piccolo is actually only four years older than Gohan.
- The popular internet meme “It’s Over 9000!” was actually a dubbing mistake. It was originally over 8,000 but in the Ocean Dub, they accidentally say 9000. Even now the Funimation dubs use 9000 as reference to the popular meme.
- King Kai’s pet monkey, Bubbles, is a reference to Michael Jackson’s pet monkey, who is also named Bubbles.
- Master Roshi is 354 years old at the end of Dragon Ball Z.
- Tien Shinhan has fought every major Dragon Ball Z villain except Frieza for the obvious reason that he was dead at the time.
- Master Roshi created the Kamehameha and it took 50 years to master it.
Super Saiyan 5 ? Not true. This was created basically from fans as a joke: Dragon Ball AF.
Dragon Ball AF was the subject of an “April Fool’s” joke in 1997 (following the end of Dragon Ball GT, the third and last series), which concerned a fourth anime installment of the Dragon Ball series. It has since gained popularity, been the basis for various fictional works by fans.