Thirsty Conversations: Would You Buy PlayStation Orbis?

playstation 4

Everything is out there now. PS4 is PS Orbis, and according to the Kotaku report, it boasts visuals that’s beyond our time, however the console won’t feature backwards compatibility and will include used game-blocking technology. If Sony were to release the console next year, would you buy it?

Well, would you? Let’s talk: Do It Here: The Official Games Thirst Gamer Lounge.

13 Comments on "Thirsty Conversations: Would You Buy PlayStation Orbis?"

1. Joshua Tompkins March 28, 2012 at 11:16 pm -

NO!!!!! On principle alone.

2. Ghost250 March 28, 2012 at 11:17 pm -

no, not really. if all that is rumored is true im just gonna go with the wii u as my main console next gen.

3. Fer1 March 29, 2012 at 12:03 am -

I don’t know tbh, they better announce some nice games for launch. If they’re just going to make more casual shit for consoles I’ll stick with PC gaming for next gen.

4. Mezzo March 29, 2012 at 12:19 am -

Yes, in a blink of an eye. Reason — Uncharted, inFamous, Killzone 4 & other exclusive games that i cannot & will not miss.

5. nick March 29, 2012 at 3:48 am -

not even if you gave me one!
    not only because of all the ridiculous bullshit rumoured for it, but more so for the lack of BC.
    ninty offer it, M$ offer it, so why cant $ony?
    they seriously need to stop treating their fans like banks!
    there becoming worse then M$!

6. foxton March 29, 2012 at 6:21 am -

Im with Mezzo, yeah ill buy it, just for the game exclusives it would offer. There is no way i would miss out on those…

7. CaribbeanCLANK March 29, 2012 at 6:27 am -

HELL YES….it’s Sony. No BC??….not a problem as I have a PS3. Sony has the best library of exclusive games.

8. linglingjr March 29, 2012 at 10:49 am -

No 4k displays are dumb and greed with the no used crap. Damn they’re starting to sound like microsoft

9. ExclusivesMostly March 29, 2012 at 4:16 pm -

Yes!! Need a new tv though, lol

10. ExclusivesMostly March 29, 2012 at 4:22 pm -

11. Ernice Gilbert March 29, 2012 at 4:39 pm -

“Used game sales hurts the developers but helps a lot of people that buy numerous games or can’t afford sticker price. Gift and a curse.” Great point, ExclusivesMostly. Couldn’t have said it any better.

12. Ernice Gilbert March 29, 2012 at 4:40 pm -

And for the record, I can’t miss Killzone 4, Uncharted 4, The Last Of Us 2, God of War 5, etc… I simply can’t. So yes, I’d buy PS4/Orbis.

13. Joshua Tompkins March 29, 2012 at 5:31 pm -

I understand that used games hurt developers, but I am tired of developers treating me, the consumer, like trash by making me pay for dlc that is already on the disc. They need to show respect to the customer before they get respect from me, and if they made a game that is truly worth the full, new price then they will not have to worry about used games as much because people will want it when it comes out.