Zombies Are On Security Camera In Black Ops Teaser Site

by Ernice Gilbert on September 28th, 2010, under Activision, Hot, News, Treyarch

Zombies are back, people. If you like that, say you like it.

This according to a teaser site for Treyarch’s upcoming shooter, Black Ops.

In the vid posted on the teaser site, you’ll see eight security screens, and in all eight, zombies are terrifying people.

Yesterday, Strategy guide publisher BradyGames confirmed there will be Nazi Zombies in Call of Duty: Black Ops through a PR for the strategy guide. Here’s the essence of it:

Whether it’s a complete walkthrough to the gritty Cold War-era Campaign mode, tips and tricks to rank up in Multiplayer, how to excel in Co-Op, or fight back the relentless Nazi Zombie horde…

This shouldn’t come as a surprise to no one, however, because ever since Call of Duty: World At War introduced the dead men walking, it’s become a favorite amongst fans.

Call of Duty: Black Ops comes available on October 9th for PS3, Xbox 360, PC, Wii, DS.

1. Tue, 28th Sep 2010 at 4:02 pm

will they just say it has it already. I do not even care and it is annoying me.

2. Tue, 28th Sep 2010 at 4:07 pm

@Ernice
    which console are you getting cod on? i am getting it on my xbox.

3. Tue, 28th Sep 2010 at 5:09 pm

I want to get it on my PS3, actually, I wanted us to get a consensus, including all the guys here who’ll be getting it to see which console outweighs the other….

4. Tue, 28th Sep 2010 at 5:24 pm

well, if everyone else wants it on ps3 then i will get it on there. I just was going to get it on my xbox because i know a few of my friends are getting on there and i did not know who was getting on ps3. They will not play it that long, so if everyone wants it on ps3 then I will get it on there.

5. Tue, 28th Sep 2010 at 5:37 pm

Indeed, but likewise, if the guys here want to get it on 360, then that’s a go. In all honesty, we probably should get it on that console…. much more folks play that game on there — but we’ll see. What are you playing these days?

6. Tue, 28th Sep 2010 at 9:58 pm

PS3 PS3

7. Tue, 28th Sep 2010 at 10:47 pm

We hear you lingling, but you need to set up your GTUnit account

8. Wed, 29th Sep 2010 at 4:01 am

meh, all im interested in is the campaign, lets hope its a dam site longer than MW2!
    extremely disappointed there is no co-op, they could of at least had some co-op challenges like MW2 had.
    i miss the good old PS2 days where every game was co-op, i remember my cuz came over for a week and we played non stop killzone.
    me, him against some bots, best fun ive ever had playing a game!

9. Wed, 29th Sep 2010 at 4:54 am

Yep, I miss those days terribly.