Titanfall won’t feature a single-player component as it’s a persistently online shooter, and will launch with 14 multiplayer maps, the game’s beta code has revealed.
They’re immediately below (thanks to NeoGAF for going the extra mile to match existing game screenshots to the new map-names):
Team Deathmatch mode was spotted as well, and so were Campaign Multiplayer and Variety Mode – a mix of the all the modes. The modes available in the beta are Attrition, Hardpoint Domination and Last Titan Standing.
There was even evidence of vertical SplitScreen for those playing on widescreen TVs.
- AT – Attrition?
- TDM – Team Deathmatch?
- CTF – Capture the Flag?
- LTS – Last Titan Standing?
- HP- Hardpoint Capture?
- VM – Variety Mode (a mix of all the other modes listed, sans campaign)
- Campaign Multiplayer
- auto_eject – Auto Eject
- build_up_nuclear_core – Nuclear Ejection
- doomed_time – Survivor
- fast_reload – Fast Autoloader
- longer_bubble – Dome Shield Battery
- minimap_ai – Minion Detector
- ordnance_pack – Explosive Pack
- power_cell – Power Cell
- shield_regen – Regen Booster
- turbo_drop – Warpfall Transmitter
- wall_runner – Enhanced Parkour kit
- satchel charge
- angel city (Map Set One)
- fracture (Map Set Two)
- outpost 207
- smugglers cove
- training grounds
Titanfall launches on March 11th for Xbox One and PC (Xbox 360 version delayed for two weeks). The game won’t be available on PlayStation platforms because of an exclusivity deal EA signed with Microsoft.