Allegedly, yes. As we learn from IGN, which posted the following image, Borderlands 2 might be getting a GOTY edition.
The GOTY Edition allegedly includes all of the game’s released DLC to date, including:
- Creature Slaughter Dome
- Psycho Pack
- Captain Scarlet’s And Her Pirate’s Booty
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
- Mister Torgue’s Campaign Of Carnage
- Tiny Tina’s Assault On Dragon Keep
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade
- Mechromancer Pack
Does this mean that the Vita version will be the GOTY one, if it exists, like the Mortal Kombat release? Interesting. Be on the lookout for more news.