Jutsu, flow of chakra, taijutsu, genjutsu, ninjutsu and more.
Jutsu (techniques), they are the skills that ninja use to battle. In order to use a jutsu they have to meld their chakra (it is the combination of their spiritual and psysical energy). The result depends on the way they use it. They can extract chakra from their feet to climb a tree, boost their jump, walk on the water, or even boost the destructive power of a weapon. but the real image of jutsu is revealed when hand seals are used. Depending on the seals that are used and their order a different effect (jutsu) is created.
Jutsu Ranks based on power:
- E-rank – Learned by Academy students. Are the basic and most fundamental techniques for all ninja.
- D-rank – Genin-level techniques. Can be achieved by all genin, though many ninja only learn their “type” of technique.
- C-rank – Chūnin-level techniques.
- B-rank – Jōnin-level techniques. Require high levels of chakra to use.
- A-rank – Kage or jōnin-level techniques. Require great control over one’s chakra and may be forbidden.
- S-rank – Secret, extreme level techniques. Are typically unique to a single user.
- Kekkei Genkai, unique abilities and Tailed Beast Skills don’t have a rank.
But the ways of using chakra are many, and jutsu can be assorted like this:
- Ninjutsu: (ninja techniques) every technique that uses chakra and hand seals.
- Taijutsu: (body techniques) no hand seals, but chakra can boost the psysical power, hand to hand combat.
- Genjutsu: (illusion techniques) uses chakra and hand seals, but it doesn’t attack like a ninjutsu does, causes pain from trauma because the body is led to believe it is in pain.
Sub Jutsu (Other types of jutsu)
- Barrier Ninjutsu: Barrier Ninja Techniques
- Bukijutsu: Weapon Techniques
- Chakra Absorption Techniques: Allow the user to absorb another individual’s chakra
- Chakra Flow: Flowing of chakra through an object
- Clone Techniques: Create a copy of the user or objects
- Collaboration Techniques Teleportation Techniques: Synchronised or combination techniques
- Fūinjutsu: Sealing Techniques
- Hiden: Secret techniques
- Juinjutsu: Cursed Seal Techniques
- Kenjutsu: Sword Technique
- Kinjutsu: Forbidden Techniques
- Medical Ninjutsu: Medical Ninja Techniques
- Nintaijutsu: Ninja Body Techniques
- Reincarnation Ninjutsu: Life Transfer Ninja Techniques” or “Reincarnation Ninja Techniques
- Senjutsu: Sense and then gather the natural energy
- Shurikenjutsu: Sword hidden in the hand techniques
- Space–Time Ninjutsu: Teleportation Techniques
- Tailed Beast Skill
Blood Limit Types
- Kekkei Genkai: (a technique limited to inheritance by blood” or “Bloodline Limit”) Those are abilities passed down genetically within specific clans. It’s possible for a ninja to have more than one of these abilities. Bloodline that uses eye power is called Dojutsu.
- Kekkei Tota: (Bloodline Selection) A very rare technique that uses the combination of 3 or more nature transformations.
- Dojutsu: (Eye techniques) Are genetic ninja abilities that utilise the eyes, granting the wielder ocular abilities. They don’t require hand seals.
Next article will be explaining the nature of chakra, chakra flow, chakra gates, chakra nature transformations.