Weekend Quencher: To Live Is To Game, Edition

gamersweekendquencher

Life is made up of many facets, and everyone is different in his/her own way. Some people like the outdoors and some people, the indoors. Some people like both! Others thrive on spirituality and some simply love hanging out in sports stadiums. Not every person is the same, but there’s one thing that can bring together any group of humans, and that’s the thing they love. For us, to live is to game.

It’s the weekend, friends, what are you up to?

This weekend I’ll be playing some demos, and hopefully complete inFamous 2. Afrotravis called me out as the only friend on his friends list without a platinum trophy, so I’ll be working on that… What’s the easiest game to platinum, guys?

I’ll play some Battlefield 3 as I’m trying to get my k/d ration somewhere that’s acceptable (I’m now at .95), and I’ll probably watch a movie tomorrow. Any recommendations?

Tell us, what are you up to? Have a blessed one, guys!

7 Comments on "Weekend Quencher: To Live Is To Game, Edition"

1. SHADOWBOXER January 26, 2013 at 1:47 pm -

Nothing much this weekend , me and my girl are having a porker night, we just seen Hansel and Gretel witch hunters last night was dopppe!. Then go get some sushi with family members later on today.
    Have a gudd weekend gamethirst!

2. benzo January 26, 2013 at 5:05 pm -

I will be working most of the weekend. May finish the epilogue missions for AC3…FINALLY BEAT IT! Other than that I may watch Planet Terror.
    _________________
    EG,might I suggest the movie Dredd. Its a new release on DVD/Bluray and it was great. Very true to the source material!

3. Ernice Gilbert January 26, 2013 at 6:43 pm -

@Benzo: Thanks, I’ll check it out for sure!

4. Ernice Gilbert January 26, 2013 at 6:43 pm -

@Shadow: Yesir, nothing better than spending quality family time! Nothing!

5. linglingjr January 27, 2013 at 2:20 am -

I haven’t posted on here in a while but I loled at the 9.5 kd (I’m sure you ment .95?) I’ve been sick so lots of bf3 for the past few days. Starting to think i’ll be a level 100 before the bf4 beta starts up.

6. Ernice Gilbert January 27, 2013 at 6:40 am -

@Linlingjr – good to see you bro! Thought of you the other day. And yeah, you’re right! It’s a typo! Fixing now!

7. SHADOWBOXER January 27, 2013 at 10:42 pm -

Forgot to mention , that there’s a site that me and my fiancée use to watch movies works awesome, its called movie2k. to
    They have some movies that are in perfect quality that are in theatres right now on the site,
    Don’t have to download anything either, just click and watch
    They got dredd on there too