Above is the Songbird, a 9.5” tall statue included in the Ultimate Songbird Edition of BioShock Infinite. The biggest edition of the game, it will include this and all the stuff that is included in the Premium Edition, which is:
- A 3-inch baby version keychain of the sold-out Murder of Crows vigor bottle replica.
- A 5 x 7-inch lithograph by Jorge Lacera.
- A 25 millimeter, resin-cast Handyman miniature from the upcoming BioShock Infinite board game by Plaid Hat Games, makers of Summoner Wars.
- A mini art book, full of BioShock Infinite concept art and commentary, with a hand-distressed cover.
- Various digital goodies: exclusive in-game gear, a digital soundtrack, and platform specific downloadable content (Avatars for Xbox LIVE, and Themes for PC and PlayStation 3).
And for collectors, like myself, it’s good to know that the Songbird statue, the Murder of Crows keychain, and the Handyman all come in separate custom packaging, so you don’t have to tear them apart to let them grace your shelf.
The regular edition will cost you 59.99$, while the Premium Edition is 79.99$, and the awesome Songbird Edition is 149.99$. I think I’ll go for broke on this one.