Ghost Recon Online for Wii U is on hold

ghost recon online1

Speaking to Videogamer, Ubisoft producer Theo Sanders said that the team working on Ghost Recon Online’s Wii U version has shifted its focus to the PC version. The game was announced for Nintendo’s new console during 2011′s E3.

“As of right now, the entire Ghost Recon team is focused on the PC version only. The Wii U version is on hold.”

Sanders said that the Ubisoft Shanghai team was once working on both versions simultaneously, but that was later dropped, because they wanted all their focus on the PC version.

“If in the future we have an opportunity to address it again, we’ll make future announcements,” Sanders said. “But as of right now we’re focused completely on the PC version.”

Author: Christos Chatzisavvas View all posts by
Gaming lover, web developing graduate, founder and developer at Starblind Entertainment. Keep your eye out for news, reviews, previews and opinion articles, as well as game projects. Follow me on Twitter @CrashOkami.

7 Comments on "Ghost Recon Online for Wii U is on hold"

1. TheGrimOfDeath September 6, 2012 at 3:58 pm -

That’s great because I want to see better updates for the PC since it’s till in beta.

2. TheGrimOfDeath September 6, 2012 at 4:02 pm -

Hey guys I just got a Dust 514 closed beta! I’m gonna download it and tell you guys about it!

3. narwall14 September 6, 2012 at 6:59 pm -

does some one have a counter strike go key i could borrow i want to see if i want to buy this game or not

4. Christos Chatzisavvas September 7, 2012 at 5:14 am -

Narwall, best thing I can do is give you access to my Steam account and let you play it.
    Also, Dust 514 is awesome! I’ve played a lot of the beta, and I’m waiting for the full release now ;)

5. narwall14 September 7, 2012 at 9:48 am -

that would cool then you could just changer the passcode when im done

6. Christos Chatzisavvas September 7, 2012 at 11:02 am -

Yeah, after all I have no credit card info or anything stored in there. Worst thing someone can do is post nasty stuff on my profile. I will get in touch with you once I get the time!

7. narwall14 September 7, 2012 at 1:02 pm -