Hello everyone! Don’t be scared – or happy – I’m not leaving or anything. I’m sure you all noticed how I’m not that active in these last days, especially after GamesCom. Truth is, I’m terribly busy with tradermarking, writing the story and studying game developing, all for our first project at Starblind, the team I founded. But, I’ve got something to make you happy, and hope you forgive my inactivity!
- That puppy on top of the page
- Sleeping Dogs review up today or early tomorrow
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive review afterwards
- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron review soon
- Just bought my Dark Souls PC version, and I want to review it soon
- A feature article, within the week
- I’ll cover PAX Prime, as I did with the GamesCom events
All that, amongst news articles I will try posting as much as I can. My schedule is terribly loaded, and I want to get stuff out of it before I join the army this November. So, hope you appreciate what I’m going to do and let this one slip, I know we have an awesome community Cheers!
You Might Also Like