Immensely popular side-scrolling brawler Castle Crashers will be ported to the PC, game developer The Behemoth announced at Gamescom.
According to The Behemoth’s blog post, Castle Crashers will be available on Steam, and have these features:
Castle Crashers Steam Features:
• Integrated voice chat
• Steam Achievements
• Gamepad support
• Steam Cloud Support
• Local and Online Multiplayer
• Colorful hand drawn 2D visuals!
• Over 30 levels plus five arena modes
• Unlock more than 25 characters and over 40 weapons!
• Intuitive combo and magic system: Unlock an arsenal of new attacks as your character progresses through the game.
• Experience system: Level up your character and adjust Strength, Magic, Defense, and Agility.
• Animal orbs: These adorable little companions each add different abilities to aid you on your journey
• Arena mode: Battle other players in free-for-all or team matches with four unique modes to choose from!
• Insane Mode: Test your skills in the ultimate campaign challenge.
Here are the system requirements:
• OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
• Processor: Dual Core Processor 2GHz+
• Memory: 1GB
• Hard Disk Space: 300MB
• Video Card: Graphics: 256 MB dedicated directx 9.0c compatible card
• Sound: DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card
The release date hasn’t been announced, but it will be playable at PAX. Thoughts on the announcement? Comment below!