Huge Playstation Collections coming soon

ps-collections

Playstation 3 is getting huge collections, and this is just the start! As Sony announced, we’ll get our hands on 3 collections that pack quite a lot of stuff, and give you more than your money’s worth.

While we know what Ratchet & Clank Trilogy (Collection in NA) includes, the brand new God of War and inFamous collections are intriguing. Their contents are:

God of War Saga

• God of War
  • God of War II
  • God of War III
  • God of War: Origins Collection (which includes God of War: Chains of Olympus and God of War: Ghost of Sparta)
  • Exclusive Bonus Content
  • Voucher For 1 Trial Month of PlayStation Plus
  • Remastered for HD, DUALSHOCK Control, Full PlayStation Network Trophy Support and 3D (3D supported only in God of War III and God of War: Origins Collection)

inFAMOUS Collection

• inFAMOUS
  • inFAMOUS 2
  • inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood
  • Extra missions
  • Additional character costumes, power ups and weapon styles

And we’ve got Ratchet & Clank covered, so don’t forget to read our Ratchet & Clank Trilogy review here.

With that, and with Sony saying that we can “pick these beauties up starting at $29.99″, it’s safe to say your money will be well-spent if you wanted to get your hands onto these games. They also said we should keep an eye out for upcoming collections for this fall, so we’re fascinated to see what’s in store for us!

Author: Christos Chatzisavvas View all posts by
Gaming lover, web developing graduate, founder of Starblind Entertainment dev team. Keep your eye out for news, reviews, previews and opinion articles, as well as game projects. Follow me on Twitter @CrashOkami.

12 Comments on "Huge Playstation Collections coming soon"

1. TheGrimOfDeath August 6, 2012 at 12:14 pm -

I am so getting the God Of War Collection. Never did play any of the three games, but I finished chains of Olympus and Ghost Of Sparta. I guess that I should prioritize what games I should buy now.

2. Christos Chatzisavvas August 6, 2012 at 12:28 pm -

Yeah with Sony you’re never safe, they’re always announcing new stuff and perform that magic trick that makes your money vanish.

3. Ernice Gilbert August 6, 2012 at 12:46 pm -

I’m definitely getting God of War Saga.

4. Christos Chatzisavvas August 6, 2012 at 12:53 pm -

Well, I want the GoW Saga, although I have each and every game and the collections, but adding more to the list will just leave me homeless at the end of the year :P

5. afrotravis August 6, 2012 at 3:41 pm -

i have all of them.. but i dont have GOW 3 in 3D.. must resist

6. Christos Chatzisavvas August 6, 2012 at 4:04 pm -

Well Afro, they said that the collections will go on PSN, so hopefully, as with all collections, the games will also go separately on the Store. Don’t hold your breath though, I’m only speculating.

7. nick August 7, 2012 at 5:14 am -

so the R&C collection only comes with 1,2, and 3?
    so whats the difference to what they released a few weeks ago?
    they really should update that to include FTOD, FQFB, and FACIT!
    as for GOW3 in 3D wow that is going to be so cool!
    ripping helious head off in 3D, nuf said!

8. Christos Chatzisavvas August 7, 2012 at 5:17 am -

Oh the NA version of R&C will get a Sly 4 demo and a poster, as well as an Anniversary avatar. NA exclusives, not to mention.

9. Ernice Gilbert August 7, 2012 at 6:07 am -

This is a very tempting proposition by Sony! I might also get R&C, but not the inFamous bundle..

10. nick August 7, 2012 at 9:21 am -

so that has those, and the collection today has not?
    thats the only difference?
    yea, i think there going to need to offer a little more difference than that!
    im glad EU got it earlier, sly 4 demo and co are not worth having to wait a extra few months!

11. Christos Chatzisavvas August 7, 2012 at 10:23 am -

Well, 2 months for exclusive avatars, a poster and the much anticipated Sly 4′s demo, I’d wait for it.