Video Thirst: Medal of Honor: Warfighter gets new single player trailer

Medal Of Honor Warfighter

Danger Close has just released a new, single player trailer for the upcoming shooter, Medal of Honor: Warfighter. I can safely say, it’s engaging, hectic, gritty, and I’ll be damned if it doesn’t look pretty. Enjoy it below:

Author: Christos Chatzisavvas View all posts by
Gaming lover, web developing graduate, founder of Starblind Entertainment dev team. Keep your eye out for news, reviews, previews and opinion articles, as well as game projects. Follow me on Twitter @CrashOkami.

12 Comments on "Video Thirst: Medal of Honor: Warfighter gets new single player trailer"

1. Ernice Gilbert August 1, 2012 at 8:45 am -

Yes. That was properly hot.

2. rpatricky August 1, 2012 at 8:47 am -

Wow! Cinematically look amazing! I actually have a bit of excitement for this one.

3. Ernice Gilbert August 1, 2012 at 8:49 am -

Same here, man! Stunning visuals and it looks like the story is decent, too. I’m a bit pumped.

4. newyearnewrule August 1, 2012 at 8:59 am -

Amped for this. Looking hot.

5. Christos Chatzisavvas August 1, 2012 at 9:00 am -

I think this year’s Medal of Honor will land a major blow to Black Ops II. My guess is that Black Ops II won’t break the previous game’s records, as was done up to this point, due to Warfighter stealing players. But that’s just a guess, we’ll know more when both games are out. I’m definitely more pumped about Warfighter though!

6. rpatricky August 1, 2012 at 9:07 am -

I’m not getting Black Ops unless there is something I find unique about it. Still, I am certain that BO will be a huge seller and MOH will be similar to BF3 in sales. The COD series has lost me… For now… And I’m sure there are plenty of others who feel the same way.

7. Christos Chatzisavvas August 1, 2012 at 9:44 am -

Yeah, yearly releases of the same franchise, when it’s not sports at least, grows tiring. At least EA has it figured out; the purely competitive, online game that is Battlefield goes bi-yearly, with Medal of Honor, the grittier, more realistic, bi-yearly as well, covering the gaps between Battlefield releases. That doesn’t get me tired, at all, since they’re also two very different games.

8. CaribbeanCLANK August 1, 2012 at 10:17 am -

Dispite the last Medal of Honour being very short, I loved the single player campaign. It was not the most challenging FPS but very realistic.

Medal of Honour: Warfighter seems to be shaping up quite nicely and I am really looking forward to this game. Can’t wait to see Mother, Preacher and Voodoo in action again. Once I can afford to, I will be picking this one up at launch.

9. Martin Zamora August 1, 2012 at 3:46 pm -

I’ve never played the rebooted Medal of Honor game, but this new game looks quite good.

@Rpatricky I completely agree with you. I haven’t bought a Call of Duty game since Modern Warfare 2. I just don’t feel there’s enough difference between them to justify a yearly purchase. The only way I will consider getting a new Call of Duty game is if they come out with a new engine and setting.

10. benzo August 1, 2012 at 3:54 pm -

BOOM!!! Warfighter looks better and better the more info we get. Im preordered this as soon as it was available. This trailer just solidifies that I made a good decision on supporting MoH games. I was pulled into the story of these warriors in the first game and cant wait to experience more of their stories! Like I said…BOOM!

11. benzo August 1, 2012 at 3:57 pm -

Just watched a second time lol. This reminds me of the movie Act of Valor,which I enjoyed! Just cant freaking wait for October!!

12. Mezzo August 1, 2012 at 10:19 pm -

So excited about this game, i am already to be hooked in the MP of this game.
    —————
    I just hope they release more info on Multiplayer soon.