Quenchables: EA Commits To Supporting Battlefield 3 Into Battlefield 4

cqc1new

“We are committed to providing an excellent Battlefield 3 experience well into the future, past the releases of Aftermath, End Game and Battlefield 4. DICE is continuing its work on Battlefield 3 alongside Battlefield 4. Most importantly, official details regarding Battlefield 4 will always be made available on Battlefield.com and here on the Battlefield Blog. We expect that the level of interest in Battlefield 4 will lead to a lot of speculation and rumour – don’t fall for it!” – EA, via Battlefield Blog.

9 Comments on "Quenchables: EA Commits To Supporting Battlefield 3 Into Battlefield 4"

1. nick July 27, 2012 at 9:45 am -

hey guys CCP just sent me 2 beta codes for this weekends beta event for dust 514.
    whos interested?

2. Ernice Gilbert July 27, 2012 at 9:47 am -

I’ll be giving away one of the site in a bit, if you give me one or two (:D) I can give away three instead!

———————————-

Email me.

3. nick July 27, 2012 at 11:48 am -

better do it soon there only valid for this weekends beta according to the email after that they wont work.

4. TheGrimOfDeath July 27, 2012 at 5:56 pm -

I would love a Dust 514 beta code, please?

5. CaribbeanCLANK July 27, 2012 at 8:35 pm -

Am I the only one who thinks this Battlefield 4 talk is a bit too soon? Typical EA…always in a rush.

6. nick July 28, 2012 at 4:22 am -

nice to see EA are STILL missing the point!
    people are not pissed at BF4 being announced because there worried 3 will get abandoned.
    it wont, DICE would not do that1
    there pissed because 1 DICE has SO many other games fans want to see, ME2 and BFBC3 for instance.
    that is why fans are so pissed off!
    but of course EA will refuse to understand that!

7. Ernice Gilbert July 28, 2012 at 7:05 am -

I honestly think it was announced too early. I don’t know the reason why – sure it’s to push MOH sales, but I think EA’s taking the wrong route here.

————————————–

No wonder it’s the worst company in America.

8. TheGrimOfDeath July 28, 2012 at 4:54 pm -

I really loved Mirror’s Edge, why can’t EA see the fan-base? Make games for the people who love your games. BattleField 4 could have waited until 2014 to reveal and 2015 to sell to the public. Mirror’s Edge 2 is something that could be made with great passion since the team has a better engine and wisdom from older games, or Bad Company 3 could have been made too, a non-linear path to finish the campaign. Very sad that EA had started to just want $$$.

9. linglingjr July 28, 2012 at 5:44 pm -

DICE is great EA is the devil