Bethesda has released a beta version of Skyrim patch 1.07 on Steam, a patch seeking to add optimization for memory and stability, and adds patch 1.06 content to PS3. Notes inside.
This means PlayStation 3 gamers who own Skyrim will finally get features like mounted combat.
Bethesda hasn’t announced a release date for the final version of patch 1.07, but has asked PC fans to join the beta and share feedback.
– General memory and stability optimizations
– Fixed crash related to new water shaders
– Fixed rare crash related to dragon landings
– Fixed logic error with loading screens from add-ons (Xbox 360)
– Using vampiric grip and swimming no longer prevents swimming animation from playing afterwards
– Improved recognition with Kinect voice commands (Xbox 360)
– Kinect-enabled dragon language shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish work properly (Xbox 360)
– Fixed issue with Dawnguard Kinect-enabled dragon shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish (Xbox 360)