Thirsty Conversations: Why Did You Rage-Quit?

Battlefield 3

There are times when, doesn’t matter how good we are at certain games, we get our behinds kicked to dust. In others we get pwned. Owned. Banished, and sometimes we rage-quit. Why did you do it the last time?

Let’s talk. Do It Here: The Official Games Thirst Confessions Box.

• No Related Post

12 Comments on "Thirsty Conversations: Why Did You Rage-Quit?"

1. Joseph Garrett April 12, 2012 at 10:31 am -

It’s always because of lag for me.

I need to upgrade to fibre optics rather than my current weaved string connection.

2. Ernice Gilbert April 12, 2012 at 10:35 am -

For me, I raged quit in Killzone 3 two days ago because I died about 40 times and had about 7 kills. I knew not what went wrong! I’m a beast at Killzone 3 so I thought the stars were aligned against me that day. BOOM. RAGE QUIT ~ with mild language.

3. LilKaneTGOD April 12, 2012 at 11:02 am -

Bad Teammates.

4. linglingjr April 12, 2012 at 11:07 am -

In Cod I would rage quit because I team killed too many team mates in too little time. But in bf3 its because of bad connections and some time si just suck horribly getting used to mouse and key board and all

5. Ernice Gilbert April 12, 2012 at 11:17 am -

@LilKane: Bad teammates is definitely one!

6. Ernice Gilbert April 12, 2012 at 11:18 am -

You should get a PC control for BF3 on PC, lingling.

7. Ernice Gilbert April 12, 2012 at 11:19 am -

I raged quite battlefield 3 the other day because of the stupid rent your own server option when RUSH tickets were down to 30 at the beginning of the game!

8. linglingjr April 12, 2012 at 3:12 pm -

ive hooked up my ps3 controller and used that before. its okay but mouse and key board lets you shoot way more accurately than you could with joy sticks

9. Wolf1888 April 12, 2012 at 4:07 pm -

That might sound pretentious, but I actually never rage quit. Pretty much literally. I do rage, though, when I have bad teammates, lag, or abuses that ruin the game, like a full team of USAS in BF3 (pre-patch). But I always finish the round, no matter how frustrating it is.
    When I happen to quit an unfinished game, it is most likely because my friends invited me in an other game, or because of a connection issue.

10. Ernice Gilbert April 12, 2012 at 4:12 pm -

You’re a patient man, Wolf! That’s good, though. Which machine do you game on? I’d love a teammate like yourself :D

11. Ernice Gilbert April 12, 2012 at 4:13 pm -

@Linglingjr: Yeah, the mouse is much more accurate.

12. nick April 13, 2012 at 6:27 am -

DMC HD collection has to be it for me.
    its not that the games hard, its that its freaking CHEAP!
    if i had a nickel for every time i died because a enemy leaped from one side of the screen which i could not see because of the useless camera, to where i was and it killed me id be a multi trillionaire by now!
    im up to the witch boss battle now and keep rage quitting because ive got no health items left and no red orbs to find any.
    kinda impossible to beat any boss in the game without any health items, or at least purple stars to replenish my devil gauge.
    not to mention the controls are not helping.
    the controls in this are as useful as a cup of water at a oil rig fire!