Apple Set To Unveil iPad 3 Next Week

applenew

Apple is presently sending out invites asking invitees to show up at Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco, next Wednesday at 10:00am.

Apparently, the firm has something new that it’d love attendees to see and touch: “We have something you really have to see. And touch,” reads the message on the invite, which is accompanied by an iPad image.

All rumors point towards a next week reveal for iPad 3, however the firm could have something totally new up its sleeve. What’s your guess?

Thanks, Videogamer.

14 Comments on "Apple Set To Unveil iPad 3 Next Week"

1. linglingjr February 28, 2012 at 9:48 pm -

i garuntee you the android tablet I’m typing this on that was released last June will still beat it….

2. narwall14 February 28, 2012 at 11:18 pm -

dang it if apple would take time to make a gaming mac i would buy it not some crap ipad
    sorry if i offended any i pad owners

3. Ghost250 February 29, 2012 at 3:41 am -

what a waste of money. why would anybody buy that crap. .

4. nick February 29, 2012 at 4:50 am -

ooooooooooooooooo.
    eh, only thing that would make me buy a ipad is if i could install windows on it and use it as a mini PC.
    now that would come in super useful!
    enough with this crappy android and IOS mini OS, we want a proper full fledged PC OS!
    would be awesome if i could do some of my programming work on the train to work.

5. Ernice Gilbert February 29, 2012 at 5:40 am -

I’m buying iPad 3 for my birthday :D

6. nick February 29, 2012 at 9:46 am -

i traded mine in for my vita.
    barely ever used it, so there was no point holding onto it.
    i wish they would let you install windows on tablets, it would make them oh so much more useful!

7. linglingjr February 29, 2012 at 12:13 pm -

Nick its pretty amazing the stuff developed for android. Rar extractors, video converters, good word proccesors ect. The only thing you can’t do on android that you can do on windows is heavy video editing, 3d rendering ect

8. linglingjr February 29, 2012 at 12:14 pm -

Something tells me you’ve never used an android phone or tabletS

9. foxton February 29, 2012 at 12:21 pm -

Nick you said the only thing that would make me buy an i pad is…. then the next post you say you traded yours in???
    I wish apple would just crawl back under the rock they came from, The worst thing is that millions of fan boys will buy them….. dont see the pint in tablets anyways, its not a phone n its not a laptop, can you actually do anything on them that you cant on a smart phone or a pc?! if not then they kind of pointless in my eyes

10. smoge February 29, 2012 at 2:56 pm -

Foxton stop trolling nick

11. narwall14 February 29, 2012 at 6:55 pm -

foxton is right wtf is it good for?

12. nick March 1, 2012 at 9:42 am -

yea, whats so confusing about that?
    i got rid of mine because i had nothing to do with it.
    so if i was to ever buy a tablet in the future id have to allow me to install windows and let me use it as a more portable laptop.
    thought that was pretty self explanatory…..

13. nick March 1, 2012 at 9:44 am -

it was funny that day i had a interview with apple, they asked around who has a ipad.
    and everyone that put their hand up, the follow up question to each was what they used it for.
    everyone said web surfing, playing games or digital photo frame.
    felt like saying to them yous do realize devices 300 bucks cheaper then the ipad can do those things right?

14. foxton March 2, 2012 at 7:15 am -

how am i trolling nick? just seemed like a contradiction in my eyes. forgive me if im wrong but were all kinda singing off the same hym sheet here so not sure why you tell me to stop “trolling” him, what does that even mean anyway?