Thirsty Conversations: What’s Your Platform Of Choice?

Gaming is in our blood, and we defend our platform of choice like it was family. Know how if anyone says anything bad about your mother a dangerous urge to decimate the offender wells up in your belly? Yes. There are gamers who defend their gaming machine like it was the last piece of gold on earth. But whatever.

Here’s the question: What’s your platform of choice? PC? If it’s consoles, what’s your system of choice? PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PSP or DS? Let’s talk. Do it here: The Official Gamesthirst Processing Room.

15 Comments on "Thirsty Conversations: What’s Your Platform Of Choice?"

1. CaribbeanCLANK November 5, 2011 at 9:28 am -

I am a PS3 guy…great games library.

2. Sole Survivor November 5, 2011 at 9:29 am -

PS3/360. People always bash 360, but lots of great games on there, and arguably the BEST third person shooter ever made: Gears of War – even better than Uncharted, I reckon.

3. Ernice Gilbert November 5, 2011 at 9:35 am -

PS3/360 – and the upcoming PS Vita…. Admittedly I game more on my PS3.

4. Ghost250 November 5, 2011 at 9:59 am -

now im only PS3/360 guy. i used to have wii, 3ds, & psp. but lack of quality games forced me to sell them.

5. Ernice Gilbert November 5, 2011 at 10:49 am -

Yeah, never was into PSP and DS etc…I long for a Vita, however.

6. linglingjr November 5, 2011 at 2:19 pm -

funny that you posted this I’m thinking about selling my ps3 and laptop and building a gaming pc instead. I am really not looking forward to the ps4 releasing and upgrading to that so im thinking sell ps3 now while i can still get a decent bit of money for it and then have a nice pc with all the fancy graphics and stuff lol

7. Ernice Gilbert November 5, 2011 at 2:27 pm -

Why would you want to sell you PS3?

8. linglingjr November 5, 2011 at 5:38 pm -

to have a nice PC to play games on instead of a ps3 for two years and then ps4 i would just have a Gaming PC

9. nick November 6, 2011 at 2:49 am -

i would say PC but im sick of developers giving us the short straw so i have to go ps3.
    allot of indie developers that use to be only found on PC are starting to shift over too.
    not to mention the best part about PC games, mod support, is becoming rarer and rarer these days.

10. Ernice Gilbert November 6, 2011 at 6:25 am -

Hear that linglingjr? Stick with your console!

11. rpatricky November 6, 2011 at 1:06 pm -

PS3 for me. Not that the Xbox isnt great, I just don’t like how MS feels like they need to be judge, jury and executioner with users and charge a subscription fee for Xbox live to use free apps like Netflix and others.

12. linglingjr November 6, 2011 at 4:24 pm -

ehh still… what am I going to do once PS4 comes out and the value of ps3 drops a ton?

13. benzo November 6, 2011 at 7:58 pm -

I was 360 bias at the beginning because of Oblivion. But as PS3 got its legs and hit its stride, my 360 gathered dust. RROD pushed me further PS3. Now, I only turn on my 360 for Gears of War and occasional Samurai Jack episodes. Plus I REALLY REALLY DIG FREE ONLINE!!!!

14. Ernice Gilbert November 6, 2011 at 11:41 pm -

@Linlingjr: I’m sure you’ll be able to get PS4 when it comes out… Sony would make the same mistake twice.

15. Ernice Gilbert November 6, 2011 at 11:41 pm -

” Plus I REALLY REALLY DIG FREE ONLINE!!!!” Couldn’t agree more.