Below the break you’ll see some awesome gameplay footage of Killzone 3 online multiplayer. It’s a game featuring our very own Joseph Garrett and yours truly. Excellent commentary in there as usual.

Joseph also discusses the lack of cross-game chat from PSN, and why PS3 owners don’t have a clue as to what they’re missing without it.

10 Comments on "Video Thirst: Some KZ3 Gameplay Footage With Me And Joseph, Does PS3 Really Need Cross Game Chat?"

1. Joseph Garrett September 27, 2011 at 4:37 pm -

Haha you stole my gameplay.

It was because you are in it isn’t it Ernice?

Battlefield 3 Beta Gameplay uploading as we speak, stay tuned people!

2. Ernice Gilbert September 27, 2011 at 4:47 pm -

Yes it was :D

3. Ernice Gilbert September 27, 2011 at 4:47 pm -

Can’t wait for the Battlefield 3 vids with your impressions! Bring it!!!!

4. nick September 28, 2011 at 4:19 am -

no it does not need it but it would be a nice feature.
    it gets annoying constantly having to pause a game to reply to a message someone has sent me.
    especially last night when i was trying to play the BF3 beta, everytime someone sent me a message i got killed because you cant pause the game.

5. Ernice Gilbert September 28, 2011 at 4:48 am -

True, so it’d be a great feature but not a necessity, I guess. I’d still love it!

6. Joseph Garrett September 28, 2011 at 5:52 am -

Not having cross game chat is one of the biggest reason that my PS3 doesn’t get much use. The xbox is a social device and the PS3 can’t match it in that regard.

7. Ernice Gilbert September 28, 2011 at 5:56 am -

I have to agree with you on that. PS3′s XMB looks like rubbish compared to Xbox Live. I totally agree with your opinion.

8. nick September 28, 2011 at 11:24 am -

yea ive never been a fan of the XMB or the layout of PSN.
    as my teacher would say never get a hardware developer to do software, and never get a software developer to do hardware!
    when you get hardware developers doing software you get ugly devices like the XMB, and inefficient code so badly the ps3s OS uses so much more system resources then the 360s.
    and when you get a software company to do hardware, well, 4 letters.
    RROD.