Video Thirst: Five Minutes Of Epical Resistance 3 MP Gameplay

by Ernice Gilbert on June 2nd, 2011, under Hot, News, PS3, PSN, Sony

Pure Resistance 3 mulitplayer goodness can be found below the break. You’ll want it by the time the vid’s done.

Video Thirst: If You Like It, Say You Like It

Stop being a fanboy and confess your sins. You know you darn well like what you’ve just beheld, and would like to get you hands on a PS3 just for it. Be frank, if you like it, say you like it.

Quench it:

It’s out early September for exclusive for PS3.

1. Thu, 2nd Jun 2011 at 12:22 pm

The crappy truth is that I will pre-order a COD Title but not any other FPS games. I hate that mindset but there has been too many games that look promising only to fall short. This will be a, “Wait and see”, purchase.

2. Thu, 2nd Jun 2011 at 12:29 pm

Understood. As for me, I’ll get it day one… Have been enjoying the entire series so there’s no hesitation on my part – but I do understand your stance.

3. Thu, 2nd Jun 2011 at 12:30 pm

And hey, no one has Call of Duty-type budgets anyway……$200 million? God.

4. Thu, 2nd Jun 2011 at 12:38 pm

Yeah. For the SP I will rent it, unless reviews are decent.
    The SP looks awesome.
    I almost went back and put Resistance 2 in my PS3, since I never got into it and PSN was down.

5. Thu, 2nd Jun 2011 at 12:41 pm

I do understand the, less than $200 Million, budget but the developer only has to worry about 1 platform instead of multiple. That should give them more focus and the ability to deliver a more polished game.

6. Thu, 2nd Jun 2011 at 12:48 pm

Yes I agree, and so money shouldn’t be an issue. Don’t know what to say, really.. COD simply has a certain appeal to it that’s become synonymous with what an FPS should feel like.. It’s no wonder the thing’s the biggest entertainment launch of all time!

7. Thu, 2nd Jun 2011 at 1:11 pm

Multiplayer has impressed me more than the singleplayer. R2′s multiplayer was a bit of a mess in my opinion.

I think that rocket launcher might have to be toned down a little, that think destroyed in this video!

8. Fri, 3rd Jun 2011 at 5:05 am

meh.
    still cant get over the 8 player co-op is gone!
    i mean come on that was the piece la resistance in R2!
    remove the ice cream out of a sundae and what are you left with?
    come on, the co-op is what kept me playing for months on end!
    looks like insomniac learned nothing with R2!
    they took the best parts of RFoM out, the fans hit the roof, so now there doing the same here!

9. Fri, 3rd Jun 2011 at 6:45 am

Not cool. I’m still looking forward to it though… Should be fun.