Dear Xbox 360, It’s Been A While, But Can I Have A Second Chance?

by Ernice Gilbert on May 7th, 2011, under Article, Hot, Microsoft, Sony

Dear Xbox 360, I know you’re probably upset with me because it’s been a while since I’ve said anything to you. It’s even worst because seemingly I’m coming back to you since the woman (PS3) I’ve dated for all these years while I left you in the cold was in an accident, and I’m not able to communicate with her….Wait don’t hang up, please, I can explain.

You see, it’s more than what you think – I actually love you. I do. I’ve been thinking of a reunion for the longest while but PS3′s kept me busy. She’s always satisfying me with exclusive games, great online gameplay, and her online service is free! Well, was free – that’s why I’m here. I, I know you might have heard of what happened to PSN, did you? Okay, PS3′s in a deep mess now, and I haven’t touched, or communicated with her for over two weeks – please, my love, don’t be upset – wait, please! Xbox 360! don’t go! Please

Okay, here’s the thing: Since the trouble, I’ve had time to rethink my decision and I’m almost ready to conclude. I mean, I feel bad for PS3, but I miss you! Gears of War 3 is coming up and I just really want to play! I miss Halo and I hear you have some exclusives coming up. I hear about Kingdoms and XCOM, and for some reason, DLC always come to you first. Xbox Live is thriving, and she’s stable. I know there’s a price, but nothing good comes free. Xbox 360 you are not what people say you are. You are……. the best!

So will you give me another chance? I’ll treat you right. I’ll make sure I pay Xbox Live on time, I’ll polish you everyday and treat you like the queen you are. If you were to die a RROD death, I’d be sure to replace you with a girl who’s just like you – so what do you say? Yes! Oh God thank you! Thank you so much! Mwah! I’ll make it up, I promise….hold on, the phone’s ringing…

Hello. Yes, this is Ernice……what? You’re getting word PSN will be back up soon? Hold on….Hey Xbox 360, I’ll call you back baby…

Yes. Where the hec did you get that from? I heard the service was “hacked to death“! Oh! so that wasn’t true? Okay thanks for the info.

Hello. Hey Xbox 360 it’s me again. Listen, can I love you and PS3 at the same time?

To be continued…

1. Sat, 7th May 2011 at 3:56 pm

LOL

2. Sat, 7th May 2011 at 3:58 pm

Who needs soap operas, this drama is gripping.

3. Sat, 7th May 2011 at 4:04 pm

:-)

4. Sat, 7th May 2011 at 5:28 pm

fnck ps3 and fnck xbox

5. Sat, 7th May 2011 at 5:33 pm

Lol linglingjr….You want project Cafe now?

6. Sat, 7th May 2011 at 6:38 pm

ohh heeeelllll no
    IDK ill keep my ps3 but theres an new xbox in 2012? so idk i cant imagine getting rid of my ps3 to get a ps4 and basicly “re-starting” every thing all the trophies the friend lists ugh. i dont want there to be a ps4

7. Sat, 7th May 2011 at 8:42 pm

I think we should be able to keep all our trophies of past game and bring them along for the new consoles……and just continue from there.

8. Sun, 8th May 2011 at 2:17 am

ha ha ha this is really amazing

9. Sun, 8th May 2011 at 4:48 am

great, thanks you just gave me a serious craving for shadow complex!

10. Sun, 8th May 2011 at 5:55 am

Lol! Why Nick? This drama is “to be continued”, btw. :-)

11. Sun, 8th May 2011 at 6:15 am

whenever the 360s mentioned i remember staying up until 4 in the morning playing the experimental weapons mode of shadow complex.
    dunno why, but it was really the only game on my 360 that really resonated with me.
    probably because it reminds me so much of how games use to be!
    anyway, looks like ubisoft are FINALLY ready to lift up the curtain on the new rayman game they announced last E3.
    soooooooooooooooooo happy to finally see my rayman back!
    also looks like beyond good and evil 2 will be announced at E3.
    i gotta get the HD remake it looks really good!

12. Sun, 8th May 2011 at 6:20 am

Oh okay cool. I know about these types of games…. They keep you up playing for months! About Rayman…Sounds awesome! E3 should be hot this year. Hot this year!!!

13. Sun, 8th May 2011 at 9:50 am

its so nice to see a 2D platformer back!
    now all i need is a crash bandicoot remake and a earthworm jim remake and im set.
    i remember reading a interview from the interplay team, the guys who did the original earthworm jim after the HD remake came out on XBLA and co.
    they were asked if they would do a new earthworm jim game and they responded if the remake sells well will look into it.
    oh how i wish they would do one.
    id be like a kid in a candy store!