Child of Eden Delayed For PS3

by Joshua Tompkins on April 22nd, 2011, under News, Q Entertainment

Last year at E3, Q Entertainment showed off Child of Eden, which is one of the most original looking games in recent years. The game was first shown at the Microsoft E3 press conference for Kinect, but it is also being developed for the Playstation Move. The game was set to release for both systems on June 14, but the Ps3 version will be delayed until September.

The game is a rhythm based action game with some of the craziest, most colorful visuals. It received loads of praise at E3 and I hope it can live up to its early praise.

Here is a great preview from G4TV:

Thanks: G4TV

1. Fri, 22nd Apr 2011 at 2:40 pm

I was actually planning to get this on PS3. I’m sure it won’t be as much of an experience compared to the kinect version, but should be more precise and responsive.

I am a huge fan of REZ so am expecting big things from this. Just hope it doesn’t get delayed anymore.

2. Fri, 22nd Apr 2011 at 2:45 pm

I am pretty excited about it as well. I kind of feel better about it being delayed. I think they were focusing most development on Kinect, and then decide the ps move version needed more work. So i think it will be pretty good.

3. Sat, 23rd Apr 2011 at 4:40 am

never been into these types of games.
    dunno whats wrong with me latley, ive had a sudden urge to download pong, tetris and pac man.
    actually playing that on my phone now!
    i miss the days where games were so simple, so basic!
    nice to get back to your roots every once in a while!

4. Sat, 23rd Apr 2011 at 7:04 am

@Nick spent last night playing geometry wars. Not a real retro game, but I know where your coming from.

5. Sat, 23rd Apr 2011 at 7:16 am

You’re getting on your softer side, bro….that’s not a bad thing lol!

6. Sat, 23rd Apr 2011 at 11:23 am

dunno why, ever since i started playing portal 2 i got the itch to start playing some older games.
    ive suddenly grown a urge to play the original quake, but good luck finding it!