Just turned on my PS3 ready to delve into some KZ3 MP action, only to be greeted with the latest update for the game. It’s a patch Guerrilla Games promised would happen this week, and they’ve fulfilled that oath.
It weighs in about 58MB, and the fixes include:
- Fix for DLC map rotation – Matchmaking will make the closest possible match based on the maps players have and other players online. All maps will be included in the map voting when rolling over to the next round
- Fix for a network error (5022) after respawning in Pyrrhus Crater
- Fix for a crash in Kaznan Jungle at the end of the round
- Fix for a crash in 16 user Custom Games on Corinth Highway
- Once we have a solid date and time we will update you.
Killzone 3 came out late February and has already sold over 1.5 million units, and is closing in on the 2million sold mark. Check out our review here.