Guerrilla Games are getting ready to send live yet another Killzone 3 patch, and the developer’s detailed what it will fix once it goes live next week.
Patch 1.08 will includes:
- Fix for DLC map rotation – Matchmaking will make the closest possible match based on the maps players have and other players online. All maps will be included in the map voting when rolling over to the next round
- Fix for a network error (5022) after respawning in Pyrrhus Crater
- Fix for a crash in Kaznan Jungle at the end of the round
- Fix for a crash in 16 user Custom Games on Corinth Highway
- Once we have a solid date and time we will update you.