Now Quenching: Killzone 3

It’s about that time, friends. Killzone 3 is now available in the U.S., and I’ve received my copy early.

I’m now playing the game, but I’ll give no spoilers. Simply put: You’ll want it.

I’ll be reviewing this one, so expect to see my thoughts up on Sunday morning. In the meantime, however, I’ll get back to the fun – prepping for an all out war tonight in multiplayer.

Also, I’ll be updating the site with Clan details later today.

Back to Helghan.

Please recommend Games Thirst on Facebook

7 Comments on "Now Quenching: Killzone 3"

1. Joshua Tompkins February 22, 2011 at 1:21 pm -

i just got it a little while ago and i will be on mp tonight, but bulletstorm mostly for me, since i will be reviewing that.

2. Ernice Gilbert February 22, 2011 at 1:27 pm -

Great. Looking forward to your review of that. By the way, KZ3 has my adrenaline pumping uncontrollable now. Awesome game thus far.

3. afrotravis February 22, 2011 at 2:45 pm -

this is wen i get frustrated at the mail man… the one day he decides to come late is wen he has my game… arggghhhh

4. Ernice Gilbert February 22, 2011 at 2:54 pm -

:-)

5. Ernice Gilbert February 22, 2011 at 2:54 pm -

Hopefully he arrives soon!

6. nick February 23, 2011 at 3:19 am -

i got to play a few later levels last night, first one was we were on a bridge in a tank blowing helghast to pieces!
    another one was when you first find the exoskeletons.
    one thing im really missing in KZ3 is a propper physics engine, nothing feels weighty and wheres all the destruction?
    you fire 10 WASP missiles into a higs cover and it does not have a single scratch on it!
    WTF?