Forza 3, Downloadable Version Of Alan Wake Xbox 360 Bundle Coming To US

by Ernice Gilbert on November 2nd, 2010, under Hot, Microsoft, News

Christmas is coming friends, the time when many celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ with love and harmony folks go shopping crazy, buying all sorts of things with money they don’t have.

Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo know this, and so they’re prepping items to tantilize the eyes of many a gamer. The former company’s already begun tempting the masses, this time with a bundle only a few would refuse.

I mean, who wouldn’t think getting a spanking new Xbox 360, Alan Wake (downloadable), and Forza 3 for $300, is a great deal?

Mercy Microsoft, the holidays are not yet in prime.

Thanks, Kataku.

1. Tue, 2nd Nov 2010 at 11:49 am

Ernice check this article out. I lol’d for like 10 min. MS is so dumb.

2. Tue, 2nd Nov 2010 at 11:50 am
  3. Tue, 2nd Nov 2010 at 12:00 pm

Oh God. LOL. I’m telling you, sometimes, I don’t know……

4. Tue, 2nd Nov 2010 at 12:03 pm

I can always count on MS for my laugh of the day. So 3 exclusives and some timee exclusive dlc is worth $10 more a month, while Sony has like 15 exclusives for next year, and you do not even have to pay to play online. LOL, MS.

5. Tue, 2nd Nov 2010 at 12:05 pm

Same thing I thought. Then he talks costs? Costs? Okay. Let’s just have a look at Sony for the moment.

6. Tue, 2nd Nov 2010 at 12:10 pm

I know, they act like they are the only company who has cost to run online. Sony has them and Nintendo has them. Also, Sony and Nintendo both over most of the features that xbox has and it is free. The only difference I see is cross game chat, and downloads are little quicker on xbox, but for $60 cheaper, I am fine with longer downloads and no cross game chat.

7. Tue, 2nd Nov 2010 at 12:15 pm

You guys are right. $60 cheaper is better any day. Thing is, you don’t have to pay a dime to play on Sony’s online service. Microsoft should adopt a system more like PS Plus, but that’s never going to happen.

8. Tue, 2nd Nov 2010 at 12:16 pm

Yeah, all great points. It’s never going to happen, Sole. Don’t count on it.

9. Tue, 2nd Nov 2010 at 3:28 pm

Ernice watch the second video. It is their first impressions of Kinect.

10. Tue, 2nd Nov 2010 at 4:09 pm

Checking it now.

11. Tue, 2nd Nov 2010 at 4:13 pm

I just read another article from a retailer stating that they have barely received any stand alone Kinects. That is why their stock is sold out, and they talked to other retailers and it is the same story.

12. Tue, 2nd Nov 2010 at 5:59 pm

I hope kinect reviews start rolling in tomorrow. I like how, in that video, he compared it to the ps eye. I laughed so hard.

13. Wed, 3rd Nov 2010 at 3:53 am

hopefully M$ drop the price of the 360 soon, there is no freaking way in hell its worth 50 bucks less than a ps3!
    i dont understand there logic a 250GB console alone is 450 bucks.
    a 250GB console with kinect is 500 bucks.
    so WTF would you spend 450 bucks when you can spend a extra 50 and get kinect which RRPs for 200 bucks!
    even if you dont want it, sell it!

14. Wed, 3rd Nov 2010 at 12:09 pm

they’ll drop the price before Sony does the PS3.

15. Thu, 4th Nov 2010 at 7:28 am

neither will be seeing a price drop anytime soon.
    only system that will get a price drop and only one that really needs it is the wii.
    be nice to see a price drop for the 360, but thats not going to happen, kinect is going to cause them to fly off shelfs like bread!