No Medal Of Honor Demo, U.S. Army Was “Surprised” At Multiplayer Taliban

by Ernice Gilbert on October 5th, 2010, under Dice, EA, Hot, News

Many gamers are yet on the fence trying to make up their minds on whether they should purchase Medal of Honor 2010 or skip it all together.

Bad news, there will be none, confirms EA.

According to an update on the official Medal of Honor forums, DICE associate producer Barrie Tingle (aka Bazajaytee), no demo will be released before the reboot hits store shelves next week.

“Just got confirmation, there will be no Demo before launch of MoH,” he wrote.

On the Taliban controversy front, the U.S. Army said it was surprised with the inclusion of the Taliban in the game’s multiplayer. And still I ask why? Isn’t is natural to have two sides play in a multiplayer game? There’s the Americans on one end and the Taliban on the next.

But yet the controversy rages on, even after EA’s changed the name from Taliban to “Opposing Force”.

Will it outsell Black Ops? I doubt it, the controversy’s giving it free advertising, though. We’ll see how it all turns out.

Buy the game on October 12th in the U.S. and on the 15th of the same month in Europe.

1. Tue, 5th Oct 2010 at 1:25 pm

the way i look at it. The families who protested before will still protest it and they will not buy it. Also, the people you are pissed off, like me, who now views EA as a bunch of cowards, will not buy their game. So, I think they really screwed themselves over.

2. Tue, 5th Oct 2010 at 1:31 pm

I agree completely. I agree.

3. Tue, 5th Oct 2010 at 3:43 pm

beast of honor is beast

4. Wed, 6th Oct 2010 at 3:54 am

still looking forward too this, ive been told its MUCH better than BFBC2s campaign.

5. Wed, 6th Oct 2010 at 5:27 am

Yeah? You’ll tell us all about it, then.

6. Wed, 6th Oct 2010 at 8:42 am

nah, he did not tell me much he just said its allot more open than BC2 and required allot more tactics.
    thats one thing i really hated about BFBC2 it felt so restrictive, i was really disappointed they removed allot of the air strikes too.
    the first had heaps of them, and you actually could choose when and where to use them.
    in the 2nd you dont have that option, you can only use it when your suppose to.

7. Wed, 6th Oct 2010 at 8:54 am

All that and plus they had the option of removing all the swearing in the game…..What happened to that?

8. Wed, 6th Oct 2010 at 10:48 am

I can’t stand war shooter campaign’s. They are generic to me. I always feel like I am doing the same thing over and over. I just usually get it for the MP but at the same time I do not like war shooter MP games as well.

9. Wed, 6th Oct 2010 at 10:50 am

Well, I can’t say I can’t stand all of them. I liked the game Black, and Bad Company. I also like the battlefield MP. I just do not like many of them.

10. Wed, 6th Oct 2010 at 12:41 pm

I usually am an SP guy, really.

11. Thu, 7th Oct 2010 at 8:21 am

same, only MP i actually liked was resistance 2 or KZ2.
    KZ2 i really enjoyed, played that online every day for a good 8 months!